Welcome to the sweet and chilly paradise of our Vitamix Frozen Fruit Sorbet Recipes!
These icy delights promise a symphony of flavors, wrapping your taste buds in a frosty embrace of fruity goodness.
Vitamix whisks you away to a land where sweetness and chill unite in a blissful dance, offering a refreshing escape from the mundane.
Ingredients for Vitamix Frozen Fruit Sorbet
Berry Banana Sorbet
- 2 cups mixed berries (frozen)
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1-2 tablespoons water (if needed)
Tropical Pineapple Sorbet
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 1 mango (frozen and diced)
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons water (if needed)
How to Make Berry Banana Sorbet
Indulge in the Berry Banana Sorbet, a delightful escapade into a world where the sweetness of berries and the creamy texture of banana unite in a frosty embrace.
- Prepare Ingredients: Have two cups of mixed berries and one banana, both frozen, ready.
- Blend: Place the berries, banana, one tablespoon of honey, and the juice of one lemon in your Vitamix blender.
- Process: Blend on high, using the tamper to assist, until the mixture is soft and creamy, adding one to two tablespoons of water if needed.
- Serve: Serve immediately in bowls and relish the creamy goodness!
Savor the irresistible blend of sweet berries and creamy banana, a chilly indulgence that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Can I use fresh fruits instead of frozen for Berry Banana Sorbet?
Using frozen fruits is crucial for achieving the dense and icy texture characteristic of sorbets. Using fresh fruits would result in a more liquid and smoothie-like consistency. If fresh fruits are your only option, freeze them thoroughly before proceeding with the recipe.
Can I add yogurt to the Berry Banana Sorbet for a creamier texture?
Absolutely! Adding a dollop of yogurt can bring a creamy texture and tangy flavor to the sorbet. Use a plain, unsweetened variant to avoid altering the intended flavor profile too much, or a flavored one if you desire an extra layer of taste.
How to Make Tropical Pineapple Sorbet
Dive into a tropical paradise with our Tropical Pineapple Sorbet! The sweet and tangy symphony of pineapple and mango will transport your senses to sun-kissed beaches and crystal-clear waters.
- Prepare Ingredients: Have two cups of frozen pineapple chunks and one frozen, diced mango ready.
- Blend: Add pineapple, mango, one tablespoon of coconut milk, and one tablespoon of agave syrup to your Vitamix blender.
- Process: Blend on the highest setting, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades until the mixture has a soft and creamy texture. Add one to two tablespoons of water if needed.
- Serve: Scoop into bowls or cones and enjoy the tropical bliss!
Relish the tropical symphony of pineapple and mango, a frosty treat that will make your taste buds dance in delight!
Can I use canned pineapple for the Tropical Pineapple Sorbet?
It’s preferable to use fresh or frozen pineapple for optimal flavor and texture. However, if unavailable, canned pineapple can be used as an alternative. Make sure to drain the syrup thoroughly and freeze the chunks before using them to maintain the sorbet’s consistency.
Is it mandatory to use a sweetener in the Tropical Pineapple Sorbet?
No, it’s not mandatory. The natural sweetness of pineapple and mango might be enough. However, if you prefer a sweeter taste, you can add a sweetener of your choice, like honey or agave syrup, adjusting the quantity according to your preference.