Blend up the perfect start to your day with a thick, creamy smoothie bowl made in your Vitamix. Packed with fiber, protein and fresh fruits, this filling meal in a bowl keeps you energized all morning.
Your powerful blender pulverizes frozen bananas, berries and nut butters into a bowlable texture, while extracting nutrients and natural sweetness.
Top with your favorite crunchy toasted nuts, seeds, granola, fresh fruit or coconut flakes. Made in minutes, a smoothie bowl from your Vitamix is the ultimate quick, healthy breakfast, snack or dessert.
ingredients for making Vitamix Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
- 1/4 avocado or 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Toppings of your choice (granola, fresh fruit, nuts, etc.)
How to Make Vitamix Smoothie Bowl
This thick and creamy smoothie bowl makes a satisfying breakfast or snack packed with fruit, protein, and healthy fats. Your Vitamix blender quickly purees it to a bowlable consistency.
Vitamix Smoothie Bowl
- Add 1 frozen banana, sliced to the Vitamix container.
- Add 1 cup frozen mixed berries.
- Add 2 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter.
- Add 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
- Pour in 1 cup milk of choice.
- Blend from low to high until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings like granola, fruit, coconut, etc.
With its powerful blender, the Vitamix quickly creates a thick smoothie bowl base ready for your favorite toppings. Adjust fruits and protein to customize.
Can I use frozen fruits for making the Vitamix Smoothie Bowl?
Absolutely! Frozen fruits are ideal as they help achieve a thick, ice-cream-like consistency which is perfect for smoothie bowls. They also allow you to enjoy out-of-season fruits anytime.
Can I add protein powder to my Vitamix Smoothie Bowl?
Certainly! Adding protein powder can boost the nutritional content of your smoothie bowl and help keep you full longer. It’s a great way to incorporate more protein into your diet, especially after a workout.
Can I replace milk with juice in the smoothie bowl?
Yes, you can use juice instead of milk, but it will alter the taste and consistency of your smoothie bowl. Juice will make it sweeter and less creamy, so adjust the quantity to achieve your desired consistency.
How can I make my smoothie bowl thicker?
Using frozen fruits, less liquid, and ingredients like yogurt, chia seeds, or avocado can help thicken your smoothie bowl. Start with a small amount of liquid and gradually add more until your desired consistency is reached.