Do you also love soup like me? I know how good it feels to make soups and serve it to my family. The delightful smiles on their faces makes me so happy that i want to share my recipes of making Vitamix Soup with all of you.
Making a delicious and nutritious soup in a Vitamix blender is easy and quick. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a tasty soup that the whole family will love in minutes.
Ingredients for Making 3 Delicious Vitamix Soup
So, I’ve decided to share the best and most delicious Vitamix soup ingredients. Please try to keep everything ready before you start the process.
Here are some ingredients for making Vitamix soup:
- Sweet Potato Soup
- ¼ small onion, peeled
- 2 cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 medium apple, halved and seeded
- 1 medium carrot
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Tortilla Soup
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 large carrot, halved
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 1 small onion, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
To make Vitamix soup, add all the ingredients to the blender container and blend on the highest speed for about 6 minutes.
Vitamix soups are generally very creamy, so if you want to add some texture, you can reserve some meat or veggies to add later. You can also add cooked rice, noodles, beans, or meat at the end for additional texture.
How to Make Sweet Potato Soup?
- Preheat the oven to 400-degrees F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Cut 4 large sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and completely coat sweet potato halves with oil.
- Place cut side down on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes at 400-degrees F.
- Carefully remove peels and discard peels.
- Transfer peeled potatoes to a bowl and thoroughly mash.
- Whisk in mashed sweet potatoes until combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- For a smoother consistency, carefully transfer soup to a food processor or blender (working in batches if needed).
- Process until smooth.
- Be sure to vent the lid to avoid minor explosions.
- An immersion blender works great for this soup.
- Serve warm.
- Garnish with chopped chives or green onion, greek yogurt or sour cream, toasted pecans or walnuts.
How to Make Tortilla Soup?
- Halve 2 roma tomatoes, 1 large carrot, and 2 celery stalks.
- Peel and mince 1 garlic clove.
- Seed 1 small jalapeño pepper and halve 1 small onion.
- Add the tomatoes, carrot, celery, garlic, jalapeño, onion, 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, 1 teaspoon of ground cumin, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper to the blender container.
- Blend on the highest speed for about 6 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a pot and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips on top.
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower Soup?
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Chop 1 head of cauliflower and spread the florets on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until tender and lightly browned.
- Chop 1 onion and mince 2 garlic cloves.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and 4 cups of vegetable broth to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream and blend the soup in the blender container until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!